What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect the following information about you:
- information that you provide on the website. This includes basic contact information such as your title/role, name, email address and password;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access;
- technical information from your computer or mobile device;
- information you supply if you report a problem with the website to us; and
- records of any correspondence if you contact us.
How we use your information
We may use any information about you:
- to enable you to have full access to the website;
- to contact you when you have requested us to do so, including where required to respond to any reported problems concerning the website;
- to produce anonymous reports, statistics and analysis of the types of users who access the website;
- to create your Propertygrams member account and identify you when you sign-in to your account in accordance with your agreement with us;
- for marketing purposes, including re-targeting, in conjunction with third party websites and advertising networks.
- to contact you for your opinions on the website;
- to administer and, for our legitimate interests, to improve the website.
When we share your information
We may share your personal information:
- with any third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services which you have requested or which are necessary to support the website, including but not limited to data processors such as web hosting companies, email marketing service companies, and other third parties such as Google and Facebook, who may serve tailored and personalized advertisements on you based on your activity, preferences and technical information we collect, including by way of cookies and similar tracking technologies such as pixel tags (see Marketing and Cookies sections below);
- where required to do so by court order or where we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation;.
- to any company or prospective buyer of all or substantially all of Kobalt Music Group Limited’s assets in connection with the sale or transfer of those assets to any prospective buyer.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What are cookies and how do they work?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that (see section “Disabling cookies” below). Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
What sort of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies and other similar technologies, such as pixel tags, either alone or in combination to create a unique device ID:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, such as your Member account.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate purposes to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information subject to your choices and preferences to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties, such as Google and Facebook, for this purpose.
You do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of the website. However, if you want to block or limit the cookies which are set by our website you can do this through your browser settings. Use your browser’s help menu to find out how. Also you can visit www.aboutcookies.org where you will find additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device. For information on how to do this on the browser of your smart phone or tablet you will need to refer to the device’s manual.
Third party websites
The website may include content embedded from external sites, including social media sites. When visiting pages with content embedded from third parties you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We have no control over these cookies and we suggest that you check the information available on the relevant websites if you wish to learn more.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to get help
If you would like further information , please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org